Today is a day where I do not have a lot to write about one specific topic but instead short notes about a bunch of different things! I want to share with you, the eruption that is my brain explosion!
- First off, the Olympics start today! The opening ceremonies are not until Friday, but the Women’s Soccer tournament starts today and the men’s starts tomorrow!
- Speaking of the Olympics, I have some must watch sports! The 20km Walk Race, if you have ever seen it, it is probably the funniest looking sport out there! Also, Table Tennis is an amazing sport to watch!
- After this blog post I have to do the dishes, what are the chances I can write forever?
- The Tour De France just ended and for most people that doesn’t mean a thing, but for the growing number of people that follow professional cycling it means we can go back to sleeping in every morning! Oh and congratulations to Bradley Wiggins on winning the Tour!
- Last Friday I started watching the show Community, since then I have seen the first two seasons, and I have to say. HILARIOUS! Throughout my day I will be reminded of something from the show and start laughing! Very Funny
- I got the mail today, and received a package! I love receiving packages, that is probably the best part about getting the mail!
- Also, I will not check our PO Box for a while just so when I do there is a lot of mail in it, it is a lot more rewarding that way. Anyone else do that?
- My friend Zach started his own blog, you can check it out here
- I am making Bacon Wrapped Steak for supper, if you could bacon wrap any food, what food would it be? (Don’t just say Bacon wrapped Bacon, be creative!)
- My soccer team is on a 6 game win streak with three games left in the regular season! We are tearing up the standings! Currently sitting in 4th place!
- This is a wasted bullet point!
- If multiple read this post, would you consider it group therapy?
Whew, I feel much better, how about you? It turns out I was unable to write forever, a pile of dirty dishes await!