Last week, I received the distinct honour of the Liebster Award. If you missed that post CLICK HERE to read it. Basically, it is an award for bloggers given by bloggers. It is a way for us to recognize some of our favourite bloggers and commend them on their blogs.
The person who receives the award gets to share 11 facts about themself, and then answer the 11 questions posed by the award giver. In turn, they get to pass the award onto more bloggers, posing 11 questions to them.
I, once more, would like to thank Michelle for giving me the award, and now I have the great honour of passing the award on! There are two bloggers that I would like to recognize for their blogging efforts:
Aaron Smith (@CulturalSavage) culturalsavage.com
- I never miss a post on his blog, and it is always filled with insightful and thought-provoking posts! I highly recommend you subscribe via email or RSS
Lindsey Chase (@lhopechase) lifeofchasekl.blogspot.ca
- Again, this is a blog I never miss a post, Lindsey always has a fun story to share usually with either pictures or video. Subscribe to her blog!
As mentioned above, the recipients, are tasked with the challenge of posting 11 facts about themselves and answer the 11 questions below:
- What is the least used appliance in your kitchen?
- What is your favourite part of your home-town?
- Favourite flavour of ice cream?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- Favourite fall activity?
- Favourite place to curl up with a good book?
- Best movie ever?
- Vanilla or Chocolate?
- Dogs or Cats?
- Last place you took a road trip too?
- Current favourite song or album?
I look forward to seeing your responses, and seeing who you pass the award to!